Terms & Conditions of Sale of Tickets
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Children aged between 2 and 12 will require a ticket and are entitled to a concession where available, concessions are also available for students, the unwaged or the over-65s. A patron with a disability is entitled to one ticket at a concessionary price and one free seat for a carer.
Proof of eligibility must be shown.
SALE OF TICKETS
- Patrons must state discounts they are entitled to at the time of booking, as they cannot be applied retrospectively
- Discounts and special offers may be limited or subject to availability and are at the discretion of the Operations Manager
- Discounts and special offers apply to full price tickets and only one is allocated per ticket.
- From time to time we may make additional special offers in addition to those published in brochures or on our website
- The management reserves the right:
- to Refuse Admission
- request a ticket holder to leave the building and to take any appropriate action to enforce this right
- make alterations to the programme or advertised cast as a result of unforeseen circumstances
- make alterations to the classes on offer due to insufficient numbers attending or unforeseen circumstances
- request latecomers to wait until a suitable break or interval in the performance or class to take their seat or join the class
- to provide alternative seats to those purchased of the same or greater value
- No refunds will be made, other than on cancellation of the advertised show or class. In the event of cancellation of the performance or class, the Company will only be liable for losses that are reasonably foreseeable. By way of example, meals, travel and accommodation expenses are not considered reasonably foreseeable
- If booked more than 6 weeks prior to an event payment for group bookings must be made one month prior to the event; if booked within 6 weeks of the event payment must be made one week prior to the event. Reservations not paid for when due will be cancelled.
- For performances in the Theatre tickets may be exchanged for an alternative date of the same production and is subject to availability. Tickets may be exchanged only up to one week prior to the show's first performance. Tickets otherwise may not be exchanged or money refunded unless a performance is cancelled or abandoned when less than half the performance has taken place
- In the event of ticket exchange or cancellation all service, booking and transaction fees will be retained
- A ticket resale service is available only when a performance has sold out and a buyer has been identified. No guarantee can be given that tickets can be resold. If tickets are resold any proceeds will be refunded after deducting the theatres 20% service charge
- The theatre shall not be liable for any loss or damage [other than personal injury] sustained within its premises unless due to negligence of the theatre or its employees
- No smoking is permitted within the building
- The use of video, photographic, sound recording and mobile communication equipment is forbidden
- All patrons, including children MUST have a seat and an accompanying ticket
- For the safety, comfort and enjoyment of all our customers, we do not allow children to sit on customer's laps
- Children/babies under the age of four are not permitted into performances unless stated in the show information page. Under 2's are free where admitted. Parents and carers are asked to leave the Theatre if the child cries or causes a disturbance. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- No dogs [excepting guide dogs] or other pets are permitted in the building
- Cups, saucers, glasses and bottles are not permitted in the auditorium or studios. Plastic or paper cups may be taken into the Theatre. Hot drinks must be in a suitable cardboard container and covered with a lid
- Patrons are asked to respect other patron's enjoyment of activities by switching off digital watch alarms, silencing mobile phones and pagers and avoiding rustling sweet wrappers.
These terms and conditions apply only for tickets purchased directly via Northern Ballet, tickets purchased through other agencies or outlets may be subject to different terms and conditions. Contact point of purchase for details.
If you have any questions or concerns about our terms and conditions, please email us.
Any complaints, comments or compliments about our service should be addressed to:
Northern Ballet Limited
Registered Address:2 St Cecilia Street
Registered in England No 947096
Registered Charity No 259140
VAT Registered No 146630766
Company limited by guarantee and share capital