Plan Your Visit
How to get here
The Stanley & Audrey Burton Theatre is based in Northern Ballet and Phoenix Dance Theatre’s state of the art, six-storey building located on Quarry Hill in central Leeds in the thriving cultural quarter.
- Address: Northern Ballet, Quarry Hill, Leeds LS2 7PA
- Telephone: 0113 220 8008
- Fax: 0113 220 8001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting to us couldn't be easier...
Leeds City Station, situated on New Station Street, is approximately a ten minute walk from Northern Ballet.
National Rail Enquiries: 08457 484950
By Bus & Coach
The central bus and coach station is opposite the West Yorkshire Playhouse and two minutes from the Stanley & Audrey Burton Theatre. Regular services operate from Hull, London and Manchester.
National Express Enquiries: 0870 580 8080
Leeds is located at the crossroads of the M62 and the M1 and just a few kilometres from the A1. When entering the City follow the brown road signs for West Yorkshire Playhouse at Quarry Hill just off the A64 York Road in the centre of Leeds or you can follow the City Centre Loop signs. Major attractions, including the West Yorkshire Playhouse, are identified on the Loop signs. The Stanley & Audrey Burton Theatre is at Loop Junction 12.
Our postcode for your Sat Nav is LS2 7PA
We have two international airports located nearby - Leeds Bradford and Manchester.
We have two accessible parking bays alongside the building. Ample pay and display parking is available on Quarry Hill and we have a discounted parking rate at Leeds markets multi-storey NCP car park (LS2 7EA) located just next to the bus station and Kirkgate Market. The special daily rate is £5.50 (regular parking rates: 2 hours at £4.90; 2 to 4 hours at £9.90 or 4 to 24 hours at £15.00). The NCP is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year from 6am to 11pm.
To qualify for the discount, you must collect a discount card from Reception when you leave our building, when you're ready to pay for your parking enter your original ticket in the NCP machine, when the machine prompts you for payment, insert the discount card and this will bring the amount down to £5.50. http://www.ncp.co.uk/
How to book
Booking tickets couldn’t be simpler.
Click here to book online now. You’ll be able to pick your own seats from the plan and we’ll send you an e-ticket straight away to confirm your booking.
Call 0113 220 8008 and our Box Office team will be happy to take your booking.
You can visit the Box Office in person Monday – Saturday from 9am – 8pm (longer on show days)
The Stanley & Audrey Burton is a family friendly venue and we hope to make your visit to the theatre as stress-free as possible.
Family friendly facilities:
- Baby changing facilities
- Pram storage area
- Level access to the theatre
- We have a number of booster seats available, however, please feel free to bring along your own if you have one
- Our Cafe Bar offers a special family lunch package for selected family performances
We are a fully accessible venue and current DDA compliant. For more details about access and our facilities please call 0113 220 8008 or email email@example.com.
Access and facilities available:
- Automatic door at the entrance to the building
- Level access to the foyer and auditorium
- Disabled toilet facilities (alarmed and with help assist)
- We have allocated spaces for wheelchair users available in the auditorium
- There is a hearing induction loop at Reception and in the studio theatre
- Braille signs in the building
- Lift access to all floors of the building
- Visual and audio alarm system